Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Bella Sophia

I was wondering.
Underwater Ophelia brought up a good point about karma. Why do awesome things happen to horrible people, and terrible things happen to good people?
I had never thought about how naive this karma concept can be. Then again, I've always thought about it in terms of magick. Not only am I an inexperienced witch, but I am also deathly afraid of doing something horrifically wrong with a ritual, and from that, karma would come back around to bite me in the ass.
After all, "witches do it in circles."
Another thing hit me. What about the people who don't believe in karma? If you don't believe then, I suppose it should have no effect on you. Example, I don't believe in the Christian god, so there's no way for him to punish me. Conversely, my Christian friend doesn't believe in Tarot cards, so they may not work for her. At least... that is my theory.
If karma applies to more than just magick, then I have more research ahead of me. (Well, I have a lot of research ahead of me anyway.)
It's just something I was wondering about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote