View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 03:50 AM   #159
CptSternn

An 'expert' is what you call yourself? From what you have said you have no formal education and haven't moved far from the place in the state where you were born. You have never met nor dealt with any of the people you claim to know so much about, and have never particicpated in any of their political elections or other formal celebrations. You also claim the military rejected you because of some metal condition, which also leads me to believe your less than apt to properly rationalize most of what I'm telling ye.

I work with a few lads from Libya, Egypt, and Iraq. They were in the same security company with me. I don't go hunt them down. I live in a town of 5,00o - which is one of the largest in Ireland. In a town this size everyone knows everyone. Hell, I can tell you where most people ate lunch today. Tis like Mayberry.

Bottom line as I see it is this. Of all people YOU should know there is more to the story than looking up facts on a website and claming to be an expert. Take Iraq for example. Tony Blair and the infamous 'dodge dossier' with the 45 minute claim, which later was retracted, that was stolen from a term paper one of his writers found online. Also look at cheney and rumsfeld, 'they will meet us in the streets with flowers' and all that other pre-war rhetoric which by the presidents own commission has been deemed 'dead wrong'.

Where did all that bad info come from? The internet and books! Why? Once again looking at the presidents own commission that was given the task to find out why, it was because they had NO GROUND INTEL. Whats that mean? It means no one spoke with any Iraqis, nor did they ever go there. They did exactly what your doing - checked the web, read a book, and called themselves experts. Never once did they go poll the people on the ground.

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote