Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #6598
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Oh V you are such a guy!

So Miss K leaves the dishes in the sink, and leaves the laundry to the end of the week, and doesn't bother taking the rubbish out.

And do you know what Miss Kitty has at the end of the week?

A sink full of dirty dishes, a laundry overload and rubbish hanging around the house, so it's going to take her 5 times as long to clean the house.

Sure Miss K should go out and get a job to pay for the loans, but on the same plate, Mr Kitty needs to pick up his fuckin' act and help out around the house!

I've worked full time, studied full time and still been expected to pick up/clean the house, why? Because men are lazy fuckers who will sit back and let the little woman do the work, because they say the same role modelling with their parents, and after all they have been to work all day, and heaven forbid if a woman doesn't work as hard as a man outside of the home.

And please don't give me that bullshit line of "well I have a different time scale for doing things than you do" because it's just a coverup for laziness. You see something that needs doing, you do it. If it was your favourite thing in the entire universe, you'd just do it.

On this topic, I was at a supermarket checkout talking to the lady behind the counter and she was saying that she had four kids and worked and her husband still expected her to do the domestic chores, so she did the only thing that made sense - she got rid of him.

And I'd hate to say this that there are going to be a lot more women out there, who are just going to say "You know what? I've had enough of this bullshit" and will just leave relationships (if they have them in the first place) because of the difference in housekeeping standards between men and woman.

I agree with her. Why pick up after someone who is old enough to pick up after themselves because of some stupid thing like love. You know us woman generally take care of the house, because it's a way of showing how much we love our man, but when our men don't return the gesture (even by cleaning off their food scraps before they put their plate on the sink- instead of in the dishwasher) it really pisses us off.

And I'd like to say that I think Ben is the only guy on this forum who has mentioned that he keeps house, so he's excluded from my generalisations.

Fuck I'm as mad as a cut snake today... and just as venomous. (sp?)
Um. What the fuck?

I said "make it less of a priority." Where the fuck do you get all that from? My meaning was "There's no reason the two of you can't share the house." I assume that she does it exclusively because she doesn't work, not because she's a fucking woman.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote