View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 09:00 AM   #482
TeapotScar

To answer you question, Mael, *Easy* Mac (as it is actually spelled, to my knowledge) is like the fastest way to make Mac & Cheese ever invented. It takes three minutes- Step one- heat the package of pasta in the microwave. Step two- Add cheese powder. Step 3- I don't really know... I think you're supposed to eat it, but it's super gross. There's definitely no *cheese* in it, you know?

But today... I got 1 and a half hours of sleep! Count 'em- it's fun and easy for the kids- ONE... A HALF... That's it! Woooooooo I get loopy when I get no sleep.

But I *LOVE* you guys! I went to this website where you post your picture, it gets rated and people can 'Match' you, and when they 'Match' you, you can either accept their 'Match', and that's basically saying you think they're cute and would be interested in dating them, or decline their match. People have IM'd me from this site, and I'd just like to say most of them are fucking weirdo's, and there's one that I'm pretty sure is a fucking weirdo, but not yet.

So that's my life.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote