View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #1705
Geoluhread

Today was a very very happy day, i woke up at 8, went to college and got back at 12...
I helped mom with moving the rugs, just to shake things around the house... Those were some heavy rugs!!

Then about 9-ish, we went to my aunt's house, because my married cousin came from where she lives, i haven't seen her in 6 months, and my uncle arrived from pakistan yesterday... So we all went to meet at my aunt's
By the time we got there... My other cousin made a surprise and came from australia without anyone knowing... Which was a shocker!!
I found out the my married cousin is pregnant... My uncle came and we had a fantastic time!! (Btw, i have 4 uncles, 3 aunts, 30 cousins... All from my dad's side of the family... So yea we're a big but very close family)

It's 12,35 AM... I'm really tired
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote