View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #3176
Solumina

Thank you Saya! No, I can't vew youtube at work, it seems like I can't view any videos at work, no matter where they come from.

Yesterday Jake and I went by an apartment complex that we used to live at and that we both loved, unfortunately they don't have any 1 bedrooms available for when we want to move in and the 2 bedrooms are a little out of our price range. We went ahead and got put on their waiting list as they do have a few renewals coming up before we will be ready to move in and someone may decide not to renew (fingers crossed). In the mean time I think we are going to try and look for a roommate. I was really hopeing not to have to deal with having a roommate but I'd rather have a roommate in a place that I like than not have a roommate in a place that I don't like.

Our old roommate Nicole is looking for a roommate but she really wants to move into on specific place (where another of our friend's lives) but it isn't a place that would work for us. There is a chance that she could change her mind about that being the only place that she is willing to live, in which case I'd love to live with her again as she was like the easiest roommate ever.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote