View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 11:27 AM   #566
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
I'm going through some vaguely similar (not including X'es or sex) thing with a girl who I definitely love like I have never loved anyone before. It's just so overwhelming, to feel like that after all the years of loneliness. I don't know how to reach out anymore...
I know. I can still make eye contat, but I'll be damned if I go anywhere beyond that these days. Even when I got this gorgeous woman's e-mail last saturday, I still didn't e-mail the woman. What's the point - I thought - I still can't get HER out of my mind, so what's the use?

Tell her. Write to her. Talk to her. Tell her what you think and feel. The whole truth. If she still dismisses you, let go... 'cause then she's not what you thought her to be. Let it out of your system, or it will poison you from the inside. Let it out and let the chips fall where they may.

I only got her attention back when I stopped feeling sorry for myself and thought: enough, this means war. I'm not gonna be your lover in times of need. I'm not gonna be your shoulder when you have no one else. This is how I feel and you're gonna listen to me, for once.

Do like the old hebrews did. Get up, stand on a stool, brab your nuts and say: thank God I was born a man.
Once you realize you're a man, you're more likely to act like one (which is really what they want, because they already have gay friends for the sensitive bits).

Sorry for the machism. It ain't about not showing your feelings. Quite the contrary, it's having the guts to show your feelings for all they are. Bare yourself.

If she don't like it, come down South, Summer's coming and it's gonna be very good for palefaces like yours. Good luck, mate.