View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 05:53 AM   #1
Satan's Spawn

Imaginary country? make it funny, I need to laugh.

Okay, some people might think me childish to still be thinking about this, so just to get it out of the way, I am childish.

But anyway, me and my sister have been thinking up names of imaginary countries, mostly for fun, but also to fire at infuriating crap-sellers who goes "where are you from?" "ooh, Denmark" and you know they haven't got a clue where the fuck that is. Not that it matters

But mostly I wanna make a country, just to be creative, make an event, and to copy Lars Vilks "Ladonia". And To have some shit to write on my walls. And to start a Thread. So fire away, if you could have your own country, what would the name be, what would be special about it, and what would you be?

I'll start. My country would be Nonoshvia, and the way you say formally hello is "g'Allow" and just normally it's "Jeh". I'd be the person in the highest position, the almighty vuRtugg. (pronounced wartoch)
The country is a monarchy, with the vuRtugg at the top. She's a kind of King, just female (not queen, as those come second best to the king). If a boy is the firstborn, and a girl secondborn, it will still be the girl who'll become the vuRtugg.
The only real food in the country will be figgs and marzipan. everything else is considered "sin-food". We have a lot of that. People drink absinth to everything, and even infants are fed absinth in bottles by the age of 2. it's the law. The only reason we are rich enough to do that, is becouse everyone in the country are either goldminers (lots and lots of gold in Nonoshvia), figg-farmers, absinth brewers, or working for the government. It's the government who distributes the marzipan. Including me. I test it all ^_^

okay, I'm rabling, I'll just leave eveyone else to tell me about their country, where newbies like me would get boiled in oil, and choked in my own guts.

Just if someone doesn't know who Lars Vilks is, or what "Ladonia" is, here's the website.

http://www.ladonia.net/

Just to spread the word to the world.

Sorry, I know this thread is stupid, but it's a product of my boredom. Maybe I should go do my homework instead, what do I know. Just don't take yourself too serious.
Satan's Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote