View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #45
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
I believe considering the very notion obscene does indeed qualify it way beyond understandable. But to make it clearer: It's not understandable.

And is that what this thread is really all about? Like I mentioned in my previous post, I don't think so.
You have a secretive language to your posts that doesn't really let it's audience into the real intent behind it. As I said before, why were you so quick to be defensive to my point when all it was was something you agreed with? Unless you just used it as an excuse to rant on the subject?

And yes, this topic is about Iranian state media, which has not only encouraged Palestinian terrorism in the form of child suicide bombers, but has, in the past, used it's own children for the purposes of suicidal mine clearing during the Iran-Iraq war.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote