View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #19
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaGaltic
Thank you for the tip! It sounds like my kind of book as well.

Has anyone read the Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Anne Rice? Is it any good? I've always been kind of curious about it.
I liked them very much. But you should have a penchant for being aroused by Domination or Submission, to truly enjoy them.

Beauty gets punished alot.

Here's a link to the series on Amazon:

Sleeping Beauty Series

I can also reccommend Exit to Eden that she wrote under the Pen Name of Anne Rampling. Ignore the fact that it was made and assraped into a TERRIBLE movie, and a comedy at that, which this book is NOT!!

It is erotic and perverted and amazing and sorrowful all at the same time. It is the love stroy of Elliot and Lisa, and a most original love story at that. It is still my favorite of her books. Can't reccommend it highly enough. Plus it covers just about every arousing fetish in the universe, besides the gross stuff. All in all, totally worth the read.

Exit to Eden

Lastly, the the other bit of Erotica she wrote, was Belinda. I also enjoyed it very much. You must suspend your own conventions a bit reading it, but like the movie The Professional, you adapt with the characters as they grow together. I guess you could call it her attempt at writing a "L O L I T A" type novel.

Belinda

Not related to Anne Rice, my most favorite Erotica of all time is Story of O. If you haven't read it, buy it, read it and then read it again. It is alot more hardcore, and not for those who aren't at least intrigued by the darker aspects of S&M. It is beautifully written, and wonderfully tragic. You'll definitely find yourself with hands shaking and thighs trembling more than once while reading it.

Story of O

Happily Moist Reading!!
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote