View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #130
the blight sun

just for solamania and that vindicated freak show

id kike to say first my name is reverend adams so when you sent private messages address me correctly...second, make sure i can reply to your crap...and 3 what i said to that so called racist is god given authority.....do you believe its funny to say evil things about groups of people?....or is it that people have freedom of speach?....al things said and done are predestined consequences..so the stupid tramp spoke wickedly and got more than she hoped for...we both said mean spirited things...the only difference is she only wants a reaction from people vs my words being of truth and willingness to cary it out and god given reality....fools speak out with wicked tongues and spread their hate and its ok but when they reach a person whoes hate is genuine and stronger you play the victims......your infractions are worth squat....i reverand adams have no need to lie.....i will meet hate with stronger hate and am willing to battle at your fucking door...you people know nothing....this world does have real monsters in it and i am that...15010 athens ave lakewood ohio 44107 since you dont want me to bring it to your door heres my address...now bring the conflict to me...just ask for reverand adams..or you can ask for death..either way ill show you would be racists what real hate is...amen.
the blight sun is offline   Reply With Quote