View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
You don't think it's a little silly, man? The internet is fucking awesome. I used to wait several minutes while my computer screeched at me just to start it, and I was still happy then. I didn't even mind that I couldn't talk on the phone while bullshitting on my computer because it's the fucking internet.

Maybe this will put everything into perspective. The comedian jokes about all these wonderful things that we have, and people are still unsatisfied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk
You know, when I was watching that this annoying little add kept popping up. Then I found this magic 'x' that made it disappear!

I think it's so amazing that in our lives we have phones that have the capability to be cameras, take video, browse the web; they're tiny computers, really. And people bitch about a few inconvenient things with this awesome technology? I'm just amazed that we've gone from having gigantic boxes called 'cellular phones' in the 80s to tiny pocket computers that have the capability to also be a phone. Pretty fucking cool.

Adds may suck, but Youtube still rocks.
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote