View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #8
Ishan

Title? I have to have a title, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
I don't know how many of you guys will want to play since hardly anyone posts creative writing here anymore (which reminds me that I owe the majority of writers here a huge thank-you), but goddamnit, tear yourselves away from the fashion forum now and again and stop by.
Well, thank you for that, Apathy's_Child. We welcome writers.

Few know how to write, and I am among these, of the poor and verbose throng. Nonetheless, at this moment, this is exactly what I am writing, as you read it here, first:

Wound me once more, that I may have cause to revenge! Smite me in the wake of these ill deeds, now passed, that you shall use them to mold the visage of the bastard incarnate. I am he! He is me, and I am your servant in that cause so unrighteous that it requires a righteous face!

Wrest upon this world all those horrid things that I do, that you may undo them for the sake of the powerless, the hopeless, and the divine. You are so divine, you condemning scoundrel. I love your art, but I despise your vision.

Your thirst for power is never quenched, for there shall always be me. Even when there is no longer me, I shall haunt your moment of triumph with a paranoid thought. I am the very goodness you proclaim, for I am your restraint!

Our moments are at hand! They are symboisis, mutual need, dastardly deed to beget dastardly deed. How I love the dream of mankind! Pray I shall be, evermore, his darkest need!
Ishan is offline   Reply With Quote