Thread: Threesomes
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
in.the.moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Are you actually interested in having a threesome or are you planning to have one because it is something that he wants?
I want to do it as well, sounds like fun to me

"Its also a good idea to have a series of conversations with your SO about things like a possibility of a relationship, how to deal with jealousy, what the limits and boundaries of relationship and sex are, together. Do this BEFORE anything happens."
@A.D: I definitely plan on us talking thoroughly about this, because the last thing I want to happen is for something to go wrong

@Elystan: The ONLY thing appealing about a prosti is the fact that we would never see her again

ALAN: "I am aware this will sound insensitive:
First he's gotta lose weight.
Also, the most important question is whether you're the one that wants a threesome with another woman and he's 'allowing' it, or he wants it and you're just a cool wife."
@Alan: HAHAHAHA, yes, that's his motivation! & like I said before I want to do it too

SAYA: "Dude, I know you don't have to deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis, but many many bi women have to deal with boyfriends/husbands being freakishly jealous and possessive when they find out."
@Saya: It's weird because I was commenting about it and he said that he felt I was getting TOO excited about it and he didn't know how to feel about it
in.the.moon is offline   Reply With Quote