View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #39
JCC.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neslyn View Post
Live, mutant shoe laces....they exist somewhere in a world that might not be this one, but they do live somewhere...I'm sure of it!

Anyway-one should not have to curse, multiple times, in every sentence they speak. More than anything it's a habit- but no matter who you are, stupid or no, it makes you sound/look like you don't have the vocabulary of a 3 year old. (Actually, I'd say it's equivalent to saying the word "like" every sentence.)

Mainly I was knocking his ability to cuss as well as his posts in my previous post though. I have nothing against cussing if one knows how to cuss, but when you're a retard it shows.
I don't HAVE to cuss, I LIKE to cuss, in the same way you seem to like being a chump. On that note, what FUCKING three year olds do you know that cuss so GOD FUCKING DAMN much?

And then we have you starring out the word "FUCKING" which makes you look like an even bigger douche. You know what pisses me off? That misplaced Miss Manners sensibility, especially when so FUCKING overtly BULLSHIT like yours.

You have a problem with the word FUCK, but not with calling someone a retard as a put down? DICK.
JCC. is offline   Reply With Quote