View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 06:03 AM   #22
Lord Dagon

Sorry, but I was offfline for a while.
Let me explain how it works....
I attend an Academy, which is a high school where they teach college courses. I chose law as my specialty. And let me tell you right now, some people are meant for law, and others are not.
You ALWAYS need to dress whenever there is a trial going on (wether it is real or mock) and we have a PACE day, and we have to dress then too (PACE is every tuesday for us....).
Law isn't as hard as it's said up to be. I just finished my mock trial yesterday, and I should have won, but the jury was so stupid they called it a tie. They weren't meant to be here, and neither are a LOT of other people. Maybe I'll put that into the Whining section later.
Anyway, how it works is that you need to always pay attention, always dress decently (I almost always wear a suit) and don't EVER wear flip-flops or revealing clothing. There is also no tolerance for chewing gum, having cell phones, or getting laptops out unless told to do so (they assign one to every student, I'm in law right now...heh...try to be careful about it) and follow the same rules in the court room. As long as you can follow those few policies, you'll make it.
I don't know exactly what it is you want to know, so be a bit more specific and I'll answer as best I can. If only the PM system weren't disabled....oh, well....

--Solinquair
Lord Dagon is offline   Reply With Quote