Thread: Threesomes
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #16
Valhalla

I think you'd be best off waiting until you find a girl you like. Don't actively look for a girl to straight off the bat invite into your bed, because that usually comes off as creepy.

My advice is to join some dating sites (with your intentions clearly stated), or look into the fetish scene in your area. Meet some people, get to know them on friend terms, and see what happens.

Good luck. If you get this far, make sure she's safe and STD free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Wait wait wait, how is it exactly that you claim both that you get propositioned a lot for threesomes just because you're bi, and that you have to deal a lot with freakish jealousy because you're bi?

It's one or the other. Jealousy is jealousy, so does it get exacerbated or ameliorated in your case by being bi? You can't claim it both ways.
It made sense to me. Girl gets asked to become involved in a threesome, boyfriend gets super jealous because she's receiving invitations for sex. Possibly the kind of sex he'd like to be having.

On another note, I resent that you said
Quote:
or he wants it and you're just a cool wife
Going along with something you're uncomfortable with just because your husband wants it makes you a cool wife?
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote