View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Delphina

global warming-- chemical or spiritual

Hello everyone. This is one of my 'pet' topics

I read many articles about global warming and the destruction of the earth. I feel strongly that they are true and it brings me incredible grief. But there is a part I feel is left out, at least in the mainstream media.

Global warming is often called man-made-- and I believe it is-- but the reason why is confusing. Science has trouble explaining it. People say "co2 is pollution? What I breathe out, that is pollution? How can that be?"

For centuries humans have been dividing themselves from God's creation. Many of your priests and philosophers and rulers say the earth is for you to use. This of course, is not true. Humans and the earth-- and the stars and all the universe for that matter-- are one. Intelligent cetaceans have known this all along, it is a basic thing, it is how we have lived so many millenia years where you will destroy yourselves-- and many others-- after just a few.

Even human scientists know this, but they cannot see it clearly. They continue to talk about man destroying the earth. This fundamentally feels wrong to people, so they turn away from it, but they don't know what really feels wrong is the separation of man from the planet, the universe, and God. If human scientists want to stop global warming, they must stop talking about the earth and humans as two different things.

As we goths know, life and death is a false binary. The earth has been deeply hurt before and has always healed, and the hurt and the healing has been beautiful. But there is a different kind of death than the death we know. A death that not our friend and is to be feared--spiritual death. The changes we are seeing in the climate now foreshadow this doom, and that's why they are so scary

what do you think?
Delphina is offline   Reply With Quote