View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #136
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I have an idea.

How about this. You put your money where your fucking mouth is or shut the fuck up. I challenge you to provide actual evidence instead of talking out your ass.

I can show you a mountain of shit that demonstrates PoC are systemically treated worse in America than white people. Not some bullshit anecdotal story or article, but actual fucking tangible, systemic, evidence. You cannot provide a single fucking statistic.

You show me that white people suffer tangibly and systemically from discrimination to actually compare to PoC and I will tell you that I was wrong and probably think about a lot of shit aside from that. You can even join our discussion about colorism.

I already know you won't, but go ahead and take your time trying. I'll wait.
It has taken place right in front of you.

You and others on here have been part of it.

You're blind to that fact or you really just don't want to admit that you are part of it, because deep down you feel guilt for it, or are angry that I called you on it.

And because I dared to call you on it you are angry, the only thing is though I don't know if you are angry at me or if you are really angry at yourself for doing the same thing you accuse others of doing.

But to give a better example of what I'm talking about.....

Black on white race driven crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkxMUbXFVWE

Notice that all of these instances were only covered on local media, and very few if any received national attention.

And also notice how the situation would have been reversed if the skin color of the perps was white.

It would be covered for months on national media.
Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote