Thread: Picture Post 2
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #6974
honeythorn

Right, I haven't alarmed you all with any pics for some time so here goes, rather a mixed lot of crap that's been occurring lately.

First off, this lady appeared seemingly from nowhere, onstage as part of Alien Vampires' set at Slimelight last month . I name her Angle grinder vagina woman. At least she had her safety goggles on !

On the same evening I got terribly drunk, and swapped hats with a lovely man called Charles ( who incidentally knows far too much about staying alive in remote locations by eating anyone who died in the disatrous event ) We traded hats for about 3 hours. I need one of these !

Here I am down the allotment, in my not so stylish headgear which I am informed makes me look like a Ugandan aid worker O.o .

And this SEXY BITCH is the result of about an hours work. Extra sexy Winehouse wigged, fat goth bellydancer scarecrow. Hopefully she'll freak the pigeons out and keep them "orf moi laaand"

I couldn't be bothered to make her a proper head so she has a stick face and huge CD eyes (birds dislike things with big eyes )

honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote