View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #75
DarkestSunrise

I am down to a monroe as far as piercings go. Well that and my ears are gauged at 3/4 inch. I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking to stretch them so I got my ears dermal punched. I used to have snakebites, two nostril piercings and two piercings in each nipple. My mom took me for my first lip piercing on my 16th birthday.
I can understand getting piercings when something bad happens or because you kind of crave the pain as a cleansing. At least that's my take on what the O.P was saying. I got two piercings at once while I was evacuated for Hurricane Katrina. I had no idea if some of my friends were alive or if I would have a job or a home and I had been in a shitty motel room just watching CNN for 3 days straight. I looked up a piercing parlor in the phone book and set out to find it in a town I had never been in. Once I did I asked them if they could do both a lip and nostril piercing and that's how I ended up with two in each spot. It did make me feel better- maybe because I felt things around me were so out of control and this was a way of taking something into my own hands. Plus I loved the way they looked! I hate not having them in but I finally ran out of luck finding jobs that were cool with them.
DarkestSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote