Thread: Dragonborn
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 PM   #20
AshleyO

The latest ENB series is like a god damned god send for people with ATI Radeon cards. So the new ENB series works wonders.

What I did notice is these freaky new effects it did to the rain. I was sitting there watching it rain and I was like... DAMN. The lighting actually looks kinda believable. I'm walking by this fire and I'm like... damn. What's those weird orange and shinny streaks in the air? Oh my god. Is that the rain reflecting the light I see?

Then I look up and gaze at the sun during a storm and the damn thing is piercing through the clouds but doesn't have that odd pink look like the old ENB, but it's like these white streaks just blasting through. THEN the sun changes color for the morning and the evening and I'm all like what the actual FUCK??! Why did it take so long for ENB to get so god damned good.

And I'm just freaking out cause I'm rocking like 40~60 frames per second FINALLY with all effects going on in ENB. JESUS H JONES!

I'd try lightning during the thunderstorms, but I have Climates of Tamriel going and I'm not sure if it's compatible.

Also, Realistic Lighting Overhaul is a fucking miracle in my opinion.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote