View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
I mean, if I still lived there I would raise HOLY HELL at not only the service but the PRICES! In the EU airfare is subsidised by the government, then again, it is also in America. Yet prices could not be more different. I can fly to pretty much anywhere in Europe for under €50. In America flying a short 45 minute trip costs at least double that, sometimes more.
Um...what? I regularly find tickets from Newport News and Norfolk to BWI for $39 (which works for me as it would cost me about the same in gas to get there and would take longer) and I can't remember the last time that I spent more than 15 minutes waiting in the plane, which I am perfectly okay with as I am usually one of the first people on so it makes sense that it would take 10-15 minutes for everyone to be able to get on and get situated. It isn't normal to have to wait more than that (and certainly less that that after the last person boards the plane), if you are regularly having that problem then perhaps you should think about using a different airline.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote