View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #47
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom (On using children as suicide bombers)
It's not understandable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie (Regarding whether reclaiming land is worth sacrificing children)
All those childrens' lives, who will never grow up to even own a house or land and know what it means to even fight for this cause, sure as shit ain't worth the little piece of shit I owned before someone took it away.
As far as I can tell, both of you agree completely on the main question: is it understandable for children to be sacrificed (as suicide bombers)?

You both said "no."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
But it means that even though I condemn and do not accept a suicide bomber even when he is old enough to make his own decisions, I find the circunstances that drove him to homicidal insanity perfectly understandable.
Is there anything wrong with this? Maelstrom hasn't advocated suicide bombing in any way, he has merely stated that he understands how people could be driven to it. A psychologist might understand why a serial killer murders people-- that doesn't mean that he supports their decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Essentially, this has been an arguement about nothing between you and I. We agreed all along on what I was focusing on.
Yes. Why, then, did you go on to accuse Maelstrom of having...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
...a secretive language to your posts that doesn't really let it's audience into the real intent behind it.
You both agree. You both realize that fact. Why are you still arguing about minute details?