View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #12
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Hey, MOC, don't you love how he has no idea what he's talking about and is only vaguely coherent regarding the conversation at hand?

I bet he didn't even read the article.
Yes I did,which is why my post is a reaction of such,because feminism only supports one special group and has done such for generations.

The reason for what you see now is due to divison within the population,one group howilng and ranting about how bad of a deal they got while undermining another.

When if we as a people,not as one gender or race actually worked toward the same goals (real equality,not gender biased pissing and moaning) we would be in much better shape as a nation.

Instead of supporting the rights of the individual what has happened is everyone has been divided into a group,and then that group is further divided into a sub group.

In otherwords what it has turned into is factions fighting over which will be the best slave instead of working together and making a better society with the same rights for all to enjoy.

Instead of holding one back and giving the other a push,why not allow both to use their strengths to the full potential?

What the hell could it hurt except the foolish pride of a few?

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote