View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #3144
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
My mom's dog violently tripped on my computer cord a few weeks ago and it was really damaged in one spot, and now the wire is just hanging together by a thread and sparks if I plug it in.

My brother is in school for biomedical engineering and I thought he said before that he knew how to fix power cords, so I texted him and asked. He said no, and I asked if he had any electrical tape. He does not.

I've had a bad weekend and I really can't be without a laptop, I have homework that absolutely requires a computer and my sister's is a piece of shit that probably can't run the program I need. Tomorrow is Canada's Thanksgiving so nothing will be open. I typed "fine, I'll hold it together with duck tape."

It autocorrected as fuck tape. I'm not going to let maturity stand in the way of finding that funny.
Hmm, I see a market for "Fuck Tape", we could stock it next to the "Virgin Again" pills.

Be Kind

Last edited by ape descendant; 10-12-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: because stalk and stock are not the same word...:S
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote