View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #29
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
I think what really gets on my nerves is a lot of people's failure to see the distinction between the state and the government. Though that's not really their fault.

Yeah. I don't care. We haven't actually fought like that for freedom in a very very very long time. Those white men you worship aren't prophets and values amongst people change generation to generation. Hence why the BOR doesn't entirely mean anything.

If the people were really so interested in liberation and freedom, they'd be executing CEOs. That's actually not happening.

Again... if the people are so duty bound, then where is the revolution against privatization? Why is it all of a sudden a criminal offense when the Black Panthers militarize?

Who are these people that real revolutionaries have to be afraid of? Why does the anarchist, the communist, and any minority have to fear if they saw to it to mobilize for their own brand of liberation? Because they're not flying the white man's snake blanket. They're flying the red banner.

I don't care. The BOR doesn't mean anything to the anarchist or the communist or well.... any sort of political group. It's vapor words because when you interpret the BOR to have the right to say... defend only yourself and your property; I see that right to have the people militarize and take the law into their own hands to liberate themselves from corporate plunder. You and I both come to different conclusions to what the BOR means. And only one of us is right or the document doesn't even matter. I take it that the document doesn't matter.
You seem to see division of the people as a strength,I see it as a weakness.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote