View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #11
Shadowagony

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenorePoe View Post
I agree with the new immigration laws being passed. I live in AZ and its becoming a huge problem. The main reason they have so many children though is because many of them are Catholic and don't believe in birth control. Its getting ridiculous how many are coming across illegally, then overcrowding AZ.
Nice to meet a fellow Arizonan. People don't understand unless they live here and see the real situation on the ground every day. It's very bad down here with the number of illegals either sneaking across themselves or paying coyotes to get them across and even forge documents for them. It's not the fact that there are illegals here, it's the fact that there are soooo many with more to come. As for anchor babies, they should be deported along with the parents. I know it sounds cruel, but it would be even worse to separate the children from their parents by keeping them here and sending the parents back. No, the parents shouldn't get a free pass to stay here just because they had a kid here when they were not citizens to begin with. They most likely have more of a family structure back in their home country, too. I like how it is presented as attacking the children of illegals while overlooking the fact that so many illegals are having anchor babies in an effort subvert immigration laws to begin with. All I want is for the borders of my country to be respected. Is that too much to ask?
Shadowagony is offline   Reply With Quote