View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #4473
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
I'm going to start a blog about my intensely weird and wonderful dreams. I plan to draw pictures to go along with some of the descriptions as well. I have a title for it and everything which I'm sure will get me some misdirected traffic because of what it is. Should give me something to do at the very least. On a side note, I'm almost certain that my medications are making my dreams more intense than they used to be.
Sounds like a great idea. Do you have lucid dreams? Can you control the outcome? Do you have a favourite dream?

I have really bizarre dreams and I can't even blame meds for it. Sometimes I dream in series, so when I chicken out at a certain stage, I have to relive the dream until I get through it.

But I always have lucid dreams which is why I can't watch horror movies at night, because I'll dream about it. The weirdest dreams used to come after I watched Star Trek or Star Wars - never knew I was that good with a light sabre - lol.

Although I have just started some meds which promise to have strange dreams... so maybe it wil equal itself out and I'll have normal dreams for a change.

MOC Most of my stories come from dreams. Let me know if you write yours down into short stories - would love to read them :-D

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote