View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 12:13 PM   #28
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
My post of the most recent polling stastistics were in response to the notion that somehow 49 states were carried by gw in the last election, and that those states still somehow support him.

Plus I've been wanting to post that link since I got it a few days ago.
No. You read me wrong. Most voters support those platforms. As in, most voters are against gay marriage, support a presidential candidate that's Christian, and advocates democracy. That's just a common platform. Both candidates campaigned on it, not just Bush. However, Bush was just alot more flamboyant about the some of the issues though. But no, I'm not saying Bush carried all other 49 states (in which case a red vs. blue state diagram would have sufficed and been more relavant than recent opinion polls).
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote