View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salò View Post
I just don't want to live in this world where I have qualms or quarrels with people.
lol white people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salò View Post
All of my friends are tired of trying to hangout or talk to me because all i do is just sit there and look depressed. or I talk about how i feel bad, and guilty for being an asshole to her. I'm basically alienating them, and soon ill be friendless.
There's your first problem, right there. You alienated a friend so now you're alienating everyone else?
Hell no. First you get yourself together and then fix the original problem. If you don't, then the first problem wouldn't even be fixed because who'd wanna hang out with a mopey dude that brings everyone down?
If you go out to all the same places you will always have times to make things right, so time is on your side. First fix everything else while you give her time, but when you see her look at how he looks at you, and ask for forgiveness a bit into the future again.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote