View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 05:39 PM   #10

I agree with E_E, this should be linked to a source. Whoever wrote this seems to still be living in the McCarthy era.
It's a large article with many points you have there so for now I'll just address what I think the main point is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
The charge of “institutional racism” is no different from declaring an entire economic class an enemy of the people. “Racism” and “sexism” are multiculturalism’s assault weapons, its Big Ideas, just as class warfare was for Communists, and the effects are the same.
Class distinctions were used to inflict some horrible attrocities on the Russian people and the people in the former Eastern Bloc. There is no lie in that. Racism too has been the cause of numerous attrocities, throughout the globe.

The problems of racism and class distinction are similar. However I think that, to say that racism and the belief that racism exists is directly linked to some form of mind control, is... well... stupid.
Both of these problems are based on ignorance and paranoia. One is scared that the peasants will one day rise up again and destroy the leaders, the other one is scared that the other 'lesser' races will rise up and take power from us white people. Both are possible, don't get me wrong. But then it all depends on the PEOPLE who are in power, not the 'race'. The leaders of every 'race' on earth are capable of horrendous acts. Everyone knows that. It doesn't matter what colour they are. Our job is to ensure that the best people for the top jobs are in power. That is easier said than done, but that's another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
And once enough people have been conditioned this way, violence is no longer necessary.
Whoever wrote this can go play humungous army battles in his/her sandpit then. Wouldn't that be grand!
655322 is offline   Reply With Quote