View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #274
Jaye Jang

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by carakitty View Post
Swiping some of my daughter's candy and drinking Jagermeister is making my night!

Interested to hear what Jaye is going to rant about.

God, how I love rants.

Okay, I'll save you the trip and post it here, since that will make your day.

Hallowe'en was fun, as usual, except I now know what I'm writing for NaNoWriMo . I'm thinking about a how-to manual called "Hallowe'en For Dummies" (just joking). Believe me I think I could actually publish a book about how trick-or-treating' your neighbor's kids is not for the faint of heart. Meth actually has the right idea. Next year, I may just skip the whole thing, or throw a party like Skoteinh, or just go to one.

Honestly, you would not BELIEVE the number of people who came up to my place and ASKED me if I was trick-or-treating the kids. I mean, I'm in a costume, standing on the porch, holding a bucket of candy, the place is decorated, the porch light is on -- you do the math. Then there were the people who expected me to WALK the candy out to their car because they were afraid to come to the door!! One woman actually called me names because I refused to deliver the candy through her car window -- (she claimed she did not want to come to the door because she thought I might be psycho). I told her, "I'm not walking out there and sticking my hand through your window, lady. How do I know YOU'RE not psycho?!" So she drove off and called me a b@@tch -- in front of her kids. I mean, is it just me or are people just getting dumber.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote