Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #4224
Solumina

I have my Verizon and my Directv services bundled and there is a slight issue. Technically the issue is with Directv but they need Verizon to officially tell them to fix it. The Directv reps that I have spoken to were all very nice and we able to figure out the problem very quickly. Unfortunately the only verizon rep that has been able to understand what the fuck is going on was in a location where she didn't have the power to do what is needed, everyone else has either been a fucking moron, a bitch, or someone who doesn't actually understand enough English to know what is going on (like the guy who transferred me to the "Directv department" which just ended up being the main number for directv, despite me telling him multiple times that Directv reps can't do anything for me without the Verizon reps authorizing it, and the guy who was going to do a conference call with a rep from Directv who also just ended up transferring us, but at least he transferred us to a person).

Fucking shit. I had been so happy with the customer service that I got from Verizon back when I had Fios, but those are different reps, apparently with very different standards.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote