View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #23
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
So you're saying since you stated feeling defensive over labour, of course maternal instincts will allow a mother to die by cancer in the first trimester? And the millions of women who have abortions are terrible mothers or something? What about the first kid, who now has no mother? Why didn't she have maternal protective instincts for that?

And abortion laws are shit in Austalia, just as bad as America:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortio...egal_situation
Krakken is off on a wild goose chase dude.

You're getting a lot of exercise jumping to the wrong conclusion there Saya.

I think there is still an opening in the Canadan Olympic team for a pole vaulter.

So you're saying since you stated feeling defensive over labour, of course maternal instincts will allow a mother to die by cancer in the first trimester?
It was when my mothering instincts kicked in. It happens differently for different people and some people never feel it. And no I wasn't defensive over labour, I was being protective about my unborn child

And the millions of women who have abortions are terrible mothers or something?
Are they? I didn't say anything like that. You leaped to this wrong conclusion on your own.

What about the first kid, who now has no mother? Why didn't she have maternal protective instincts for that?
Don't know hold a seiance and ask her.

Okay if I put my mothering hat on, let me see... oh okay, maybe she thought "My 2 year old can look after himself, but I have this wonderful life growing inside of me, and I can't give that up even for myself, and I'll try and be positive," I really have no idea what went on in her head. The story was written by her husband and he gave no insight into why they made that decision.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote