View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 08:09 PM   #13
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
You must have missed it, Binks. There is this White Supremacist forum online and they made a thread about how we were dissing Lynx and Lamb (the Prussian Blue girls) and how they should all come and troll us. That's where 4mytribe came from. From a White Supremacist site.
Yes, I came across several of his starkly phrased remarks, but supposedly (according to him), he doesn't treat other races as inferior. I didn't exactly see any blatant statements that connected all illegals to being hispanics or people from Mexico on that thread.

I mean I just went over it a while ago and looked through most of his remarks. The few times he did bring up illegal aliens and immigrants, it was vaguely phrased. If it wasn't stated clearly before, I'd like to hear from him whether or not he knows illegal immigrants, especially in California, also include Caucasians/Whites.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote