Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:37 AM   #7169
Acharis

Versus, DUDE. I think it is your cruciate ligament.. if they won't let you see a doctor til Monday I'd do all the Rest Ice Compression Elevation shit. Also Voltaren is a cream that has aspirin like chemicals that sink in through your skin.

If someone tries to make you walk on that in the meantime - administer uppercuts.

Thanks Fruitbat.
I'm getting better, the "perky" act is still a bit awkward but nobody would know. I'm starting to enjoy the company of my new friends, just have days sometimes where I'm either really fragile or want to punch someone in the face. Feels fake to suppress that, but everything works much better for me if I do the socially acceptable nice face.

Still learning how to act like other women and slowly making progress... sometimes I wonder if I'm in the right gender!

I'm much better with hugs, they freaked me a bit at first but I'm more used to them since I started going to goth clubs. Everyone there hugs casually and often so it's no longer so out of left-field or suspect. (Well, usually. Still a few people I watch.)

Saya, have you tried Knoppix?

If you don't have a second computer capable of taking two drives that you're willing to fiddle with (neither do I) there's the Linux live cd option. http://www.ehow.com/how_4544795_reco...ard-drive.html

I might have to try that myself... Still new to this stuff lol. I replaced my crashed hard drive with a new one from CPL and have already installed Mint so I now just have to learn how to use Linux and see what I can do. www.linuxmint.com/edition.php?id=94
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote