Thread: Eternal life.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #1330
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Right, because laws aren't created knowing that they're going to limit the rights and freedoms of people of colour. Its not like Alabama only legalized interracial marriage thirteen years ago, I'm sure they're up to speed with the rest of the world by now. Similarily, I'm sure that immigration law in Arizona is fairly targetting any white people who look foreign too.
This has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread. Why are you insisting on being disruptive to the conversation to push your agenda? Would you please consider not doing that?

Quote:
See, this is what I' talking about. White male atheists just use atheism to reinforce their superiority complex, or express it in a new way. I have yet to meet an atheist who's so free of bias and harmful myths that he can cast stones at the rest of the world.
It is possible to be smug and simultaneously concerned about the destructive influence religion and superstitious thought has on the society one is part of.

Just like it is possible to be concerned about social justice while at the same time being utterly insufferable.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote