Thread: I_Zik.
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
I_Zik

I_Zik.

1. I already know you don't like me. So we can skip those introductions. You might try and humor some deep rooted desire to chase what you cannot have, and try to become "friends". How do you be friends with someone who wears their own skin like a cheap suit?

2. Where are you from?
A womb. Where are you from? Prehaps from a boil or carbunkle?

3. Who is your favorite author?
Authors. Mostly just these ones: Larry Niven, Robert Heinlein, Frank Herbert, Douglas Adams, Kevin J. Anderson, Piers Anthoney, Orson Scott Card, Michael Crichton, Neil Gaiman, Aldous Huxley, and prehaps one of the top three---> Jhonen Vasquez

4. What are your favorite films?
Too many to list without this turning into some lame myspace page.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Dirges, dark harpsichord music along with the style of the game Nocturne for PS1.

6. At your funeral?
Amusement Park by the Seatbelts

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Flying through the air. More than likely dying by the side of the road after walking until death.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Paper. What do I need with some big fucking fancy coffin if I can't even sleep in it on a daily basis?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
My skin.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The suicidal tendancies

11. What's your favorite bands?
Currently, Depeche Mode, Abney Park, Ladytron, Lucyfire, Seraphim Shock, The 69 Eyes, The Seatbelts. It's always changing.

12. What kind of education do you have?
The kind that you get when you go to school.

13. Why did you join?
Tired of talking to my imaginary friends. They all hate me. Seriously, who ever made an imaginary friend that just stares at you even when you scream and smash everything around you and they just look at you like a scientist looking at a specimen?

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
XY- A similar mutation of the genetic code of XX.

15. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back.
Love them

16. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Colorful plummage

17. If the whole world were listening, what would you say?
What the fuck are you throwing your life away for everyday?

18. Ever been close to death? A few times: Hanging 2, car accidents 3, funeral 4, scissor to vein 2, starvation 3, saying the wrong thing 1, alcohol 45, idiocy ??(haven't died yet, so I can't count it yet)

If a tree falls in the forest without anyone there, do the other trees make fun of it?

If you can think of better questions that actually make me think, and come up with something not as superficial, then give'er.
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote