View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #16
Dancing_in_rain

Take your pick...

- I have just finished learning the theme to the Pink Panther on the piano
- Most of my wardrobe is colourful. I generally wear all black with one brightly coloured element. Eg. black skirt, tights, jacket with a bright red shirt. That way my parents can't tell me I'm dressed too somberly (sp?).
- I listen to *gasp* mainstream music. As in what "normal" people are listening to. Yes, that does involve Fergie, Justin Timberlake, Akon, Nelly Furtado and Gwen Stefani. Let me justify that though...I love to dance, and will dance to any music. However, most of the mainstream muic nowadays has the most awful and degrading lyrics. So I blank most of the vocals out on my computer and just use the beat to dance too.
- I love to dance to any style of music. Which is mentioned in my previous point. By any type of dance, I really do mean it. Salsa, tango, waltz, hip-hop, scottish reels, ballet, balisa, mambo, jazz, contemporary - my personal favourite and many many more. I do them all.
- I really don't see what all the fuss about goth vs. non-goth music is.
- I do not own anything with skulls on it.
- I sometimes wear perfume (many people at my school look at me and say "OMG, you can't be a goth; you wear perfume!)
- I'm not always dressed in black
- I love to laugh
- I really do like a "chicks' night out" with my friends...some chick flicks, popcorn, fizzies and candy on a big couch. All of us in pyjamas etc, laughing, looking absolutely care-free.
And more. But I'm too lazy to write them down

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote