Old 03-17-2005, 10:28 AM   #370
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Elaborate?
Sure thing, but only because it's you. :wink:

First off, getting your nipples pierced hurts like hell. It's like an orgasm, only pianful and centered on the piercing. But my piercer was really awesome, and that helped a lot. So if you do get ti done, aska round with your pierced friends and find out who really liked their piercer.

But I can not stress hte amount of pain enough. Nor the niftiness of lookinga t eh reslts int he mirror every morning. Well, at least teh next morning, anyway. Butt he novelty of my tattoohasn't worn off yet, so I seeno reason for this to wear off, either.

And as for my job. . .You know htose comercials for 'natural male enhancement' with the guy with thuge goofy grin? The ones wiht all the ugly people? Comedy Central sows a lot ofthese comercials.

It's called Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals, it's web addy is BPN.com

I have no clue wh hte feds raided it. Whihc is a good thing, because htat shows I'm not involved.

I was at he library when a friend from wrk called ym cell. SO I went outside tot alk to him.

Ten mintues later I was speechless, just repeating "The FBI? OMG. THE FBI?" WHile pacing in front of the library in my trench coat.

Hoopefully I won't have to find a new job, but something tells me I will.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote