View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 08:23 PM   #5
MrMaelstrom

And now a couple of nazi vs. jew jokes:

A Florida reporter went to interview an elderly Jewish man who had recently won the Florida state lottery.

"So tell me," the reporter began, "what do you plan to do with the $10 million dollars?"

"Well," the old man replied, "I'm planning on keeping $2 million for me and my wife, and donating $2 million to the local synagogue, $2 million to my grandchildren, and the remaining $4 million to the Hitler Youth movement."

The startled reporter replied "Sir, with all due respect, I can understand donating to your local synagogue and your grandchildren, but why are you donating ANYTHING to the Hitler Youth movement?"

"Why," the old man replied rolling up his sleeve, "where do you think I got the numbers from?"

(I think it's funny)

A man walks into a bar and sees Hitler sitting all alone at a table in the corner. The man asks the bartender, "is that Adolf Hitler?"

"Yes, it is," the bartender replies.

"I've always wanted to ask him something."

"You can't ask Hitler a question unless you buy him a drink."

So the man buys Hitler a drink, and the Fuhrer nods at him to come over.

"I've always wanted to ask you a question," says the man hesitantly.

"Well you bought the beer," replies Hitler. "Ask away."

"I've always been curious... how many people did you actually kill during that whole Holocaust thing."

Hitler sits back and thinks. "8 million Jews and about a half a dozen circus clowns."

"Half a dozen circus clowns?" cries the man. "Why the hell did you kill a half a dozen circus clowns???"

Hitler looks at him straight in the face and says, "See? Nobody cares about the Jews!"

(I also think it's funny)