View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 01:49 PM   #10
Minyaliel

Oh, that list is going to be long, I think...

I love musical theatre, and am going to study it next semester. I've always loved Bryan Adams, Elton John, doo wop/ swing jazz a la Frankie Avalon and Frank Sinatra (both are artists whose music I love dearly), Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (as far from gothic music as you could get, I guess), rockabilly (Elvis!) and I absolutely despise EBM and metal (don't shoot me; many goths I've met seem to like either one or both) and that kind of music. One of my favourite movies is the 1987 version of Dirty Dancing; I love watching old Elvis Presley movies. I am very fond of baby blue, and do have a few pink garments in my wardrobe. Only thirtty percent of my entire wardrobe is black. I've never been to a goth club in my entire life (that's going to change when I go down south, though, believe me). I wasn't aware of there being anything called "goth" until I was sixteen or seventeen years old... uh... *thinks* I enjoy playing traditional irish (and scottish) music on my tin whistle. That's not particularly gothic, is it? Actually, come to think of it, this is all just a matter of definitions...
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote