Thread: Eternal life.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #1215
ape descendant

Because I don't believe in Christianity, or any religion for that matter. I'm rather happy as an atheist, I've decided that faith isn't enough for me, I need to be able to question things, to test them so I may better understand the world as it is.

It would be as unfair to ask me to live by faith as it would be for me to ask you to live without it. I think at some point we should be able to put proselytizing aside and just be people, I thought music would be a good place to start.

I haven't had a chance to check all the bands on that site out. I liked Savior Machine. I'm not sure what to think of Dark Valentine, their music sounds like its missing something to me.

To be fair, I like all sorts of music from different theological stances. If religion were to be decided by the kind of music one enjoys, I would either be pagan or a satanist, if it were decided by number of bands or albums. If it were just a mixture I'd be some sort of weird pagan-christian-satanic-deist-atheist-occultist, which I'm sure only sounds fun.

Speaking of magic and the occult, do you practice any sort of neato Christian white-magic?

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote