View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #12
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Genuinely curious, but why do you assume only women discriminate against sex workers?
Partially from what I witnessed a former girlfriend go through. I dated a dancer when I was in Colorado Springs in '02/'03 and I brought her to a platoon function. The guys were fine with it, but a lot of the wives and girlfriends turned nasty when they found out what she did for a living while attending junior college. It wasn't an isolated incident either. At the company Christmas function they were just as bad, grouping together and putting their noses in the air at her while talking about her behind her back and saying it loud enough for me to hear whenever I'd go to get us drinks or use the restroom. All of the guys were always polite to her and the only women at either function that didn't judge her were the wives from Europe and East Asia.

Xombie, my ex girlfriend that was a dancer used a rotation similar to the list I added herself back in '02/'03 (man I feel old now). But this was when CD's were still used at the clubs so I'm not sure if any of them will be on your club's playlist. She used to practice at home to the music and bring them in. You could probably check your club's playlist to see what they have and decide what you want and practice at home.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote