View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 04:49 AM   #438
pitseleh

Yeah, kudos to you, Purple Stars! Not that I know excactly what the Dean's List is, but it probably means you're doing well. There has never been any doubt in my mind that you possess the faculties to excel at most anything, so keep going!

But I forget - what was it you were studying, again?

Ok, on topic... It's kinda pointless for me to write what I did today, since it's still relatively early and all I've really done yet is deliver the mail, so I'll go with the weekly perspective here.

Except for the very nice birthday party of a close friend I was in Sunday, it doesn't look like I'll be having much time for social activities this week (unless she calls...). Reason being I have a deadline at the end of the week for a poster I'm drawing for the local ballet school's spring show. I usually work good under pressure, but I'm very meticulous when I draw, sometimes excessively, so it's starting to worry me a bit. Don't wanna screw this up in the inking phase. Almost 2/3 done, though, so I'm pretty sure it will be finished on time...

That's what I'll be doing all week. Maybe watch a film or some episodes of The Office to unwind a bit. Definitely gonna see Lost tonight, as well. God, my life is boring...
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote