View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Mass Shooting, Dark Knight Rises, 14 dead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1688547.html

Quote:
A shooting at a movie theater near Denver has left at least 14 people dead.

The incident, which took place at the Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colo., occurred during midnight screenings of the new Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises."

According to Police Chief Dan Oates, the gunman stood at the front of one of the theaters and opened fire. Witnesses also said the shooter "released some sort of canister. They heard a hissing sound and some gas emerged and the gunman opened fire."

At least 50 other people have also been injured, 9News.com reported.

One suspect is in custody, NBC News reported. Motive for the attack is unknown. At this time, there is no evidence of additional shooters.

This story is developing...
This is not the bang anyone intended this movie to start with. Heres hoping and praying the death toll stops there.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote