View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
Hyaena

The Resurrection of Bete Noire...

If that means anything to anyone left on here, then cool, if not, then allow me to explain.

I was a member of this place (as Bete Noire) many years ago (7 or 8 I think!!), but eventually dropped by less and less as life got larger and larger. I've occasionally been by since then, but not often, and not for long. Assuming nothing else comes along to consume my time in a more productive way I shall be a little more active henceforth.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Currently studying Archaeology in Reading. Outside of that I work in a Pet Shop :P

2. Where are you from?
Mama's cunny… that and the UK

3. Who is your favorite author?
I like a bit of Neil Gaiman, Joe Hill, Martin Mcdonagh (although he tends to do plays) and many many more that I'm not going to list because it'll quickly become tedious!!!

4. What are your favorite films?
The Fifth Element, Let the Right One In, Pitch Black, Snatch, Layer Cake, Rock n Rolla, Four Lions, Black Snake Moan, Pulp Fiction, In Bruges, Seven Psychopaths, The Guard (and more)

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Jesca Hoop - Tulip
Sisters of Mercy - Floorshow
Mad Dog Mcrea - Am I Drinking Enough?
Smokey Bastard - Mongrel

6. At your funeral?
Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up
Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
Tom Waits - Goin' Out West

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Orgasmically? Or failing that, somewhere that my post-mortem bowel movements will be discreet!!! :P

8. What kind of casket would you want?
No casket. Wilderness burial I think.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
T-shirt, jeans, boots. Creative motherfucker that I am.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
No idea to be honest, I enjoy where I am now.

11. What's your favorite band?
Got a fair few, will list a fair few less!! Siouxsie, Bauhaus, Sisters, Nephs, The Cure Subhumans, UK Subs, Gallows, The Damned, Gogol Bordello, Smokey Bastard, Ben Howard, Laura Marling, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, Black Stone Cherry, Tiamat, Paradise Lost, Killing Joke, Jesca Hoop, The Skints, Collide, Gaudi, the JB Conspiracy, The Skints, Random Hand, Front Line Assembly, RHCP, Alice in Chains and a LOT more in most genres.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I have an expensive education, by which I mean that unlike civilised countries, the current barbarian wielder of the political airbrush has decreed we should all pay through our arses to go to University, cause, y'know, it's about money not ability, right…?
I'm doing Archaeology at Reading Uni, in my 2nd year (of 3).

13. Why did you join?
I think I first joined in 2005, and my initial motive for joining has been washed away by the intervening years.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male, to the best of my knowledge!

Anyway, good to be back, I'm going to shuffle off and have a look round, see what's changed
Hyaena is offline   Reply With Quote