View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
Saya

I don't really understand why from the standpoint that gawfic things don't seem to do well anymore. I mean Gnet's trying to stay relevant with articles about horror shows, but lets face it, Walking Dead isn't gawfic. Its just something that goths might be interested in. I think steampunk might be doing more well than goth as far as pop culture relevancy goes.

They've also been trying to get this film off the ground for a few years now, I wonder if they're spreading this rumour to try and get interest in it. Like with the The Last Unicorn live action film. I remember they had Channing Tatum announced as being the Crow and it was a head scratcher.

Also, I was hanging out with a friend at a book store, she's 19 and a a bit of interest in goth stuff, but only vaguely heard of The Crow. I gave her my copy of the graphic novel (which I will defend to the death, its a good comic) and I'll probably make her watch the film soon, I haven't seen it in yeaaaars. I have a bad feeling I have nostalgia about it and its not as good as I like to think it was.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote