View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #11
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Oh! I heard their record got wiped. Well, that's something.
Their records will be sealed when they come of age so people can't know what their specific crime was but they will be registered sex offenders, at least that is my understanding and that is what is typical for offenders their age.

Quote:
"R@pe" is no longer a legal term in Canada. If someone r@pes, they'll get charges with sexual assault, how violent the assault was depends on if they get charged with first, second or third degree sexual assault.
Fair enough, we have different legal terms from state to state, some use r@ape others use sexual assault and some use both depending on the specifics.

Quote:
What I do like about it is that there's no debate about what constitutes r@pe. Like recently in New York a woman was anally and orally r@ped, but they couldn't charge the r@pist with r@pe (god I hate this filter) because in New York state, r@pe is legally defined as forcefully penetrating a vagina with a penis.
That's actually a pretty typical legal definition of r@pe in the states, on the upside forced sodomy is just as bad but it would be nice to not have to debate terminology when things like that happen.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote